Wednesday, July 15, 2020

22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3

The Pitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9HBwOVVk80

 A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch

The feedback that I got in my last pitch was positive actually it was mentioned that I improved in the flow of my message and they like the grab attention at the beginning of the video.

What did you change, based on the feedback?

Something that I change was open more the windows so I could get more natural lighting. This helped me to improve the lighting in my pitch. Moreover, I felt more comfortable in front of the camera. I feel I spoke more slowly than my other two pitches because I have my pitch memorized.

2 comments:

  1. Valeria, there were several things that I really admired about your pitch. Engagement, energy, and expression. From the beginning its clear you are trying to get your audience engaged and it works. You present as if you have a room full of people which is great. Your energy is perfectly matched to the type of market your business is positioned in. Finally, your hand gestures and facial expressions communicate excitement and passion about your opportunity which I believe is very attractive to potential investors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Valeria, once again I loved your pitch for your baked goods idea. You were engaging with the audience and explained every facet of you idea well. The flow of pitch felt much smoother than the last two, as if you really just took your time with it and it just came as it was natural to you. Something that also caught my attention this time was the hand gestures and how animated you are when you present, that is a great feature you always have to keep the audience awake and interested in your service.

    ReplyDelete