The pitch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNTkcIO2jII&t=17s
A reflection on the feedback you received from your last pitch.
In my feedback from my last pitch, I was impressed that in general, all comments mentioned that they felt the passion that I have for this idea and how important is for me. People mentioned they liked queue questions at the beginning because that engaged people to pay attention. This means that I had energy delivering my message and that's how I am supposed to do it every time.
What did you change, based on the feedback?
In the last pitch, I said my name so based on the feedback I did not mention it this time.
Hey Valeria, I can tell you took the feedback from your last elevator pitch into account. You once again lead with the questions skit and once again, it grabbled my attention on the spot. I liked how you made the comparison to retail stores, and how they don't offer the same great product or service as you. You improved on your flow of the message you wanted to send out to consumers.
ReplyDelete