Thursday, July 2, 2020

18A-Create a Customer Avatar





My customer avatar is basically a family with children (Families around 4-5 people). The parents of these families are both hard workers but they love to spent time with their children. Their children are around the ages of 2-10 years old.  Their favorite activities are watched Disney movies, have small family dinners and children tv channels, and play outside. They love to have cookies for snacks and they love to have different desserts at homes such as vanilla and chocolate cupcakes. They usually use delivery services (amazon prime, instead, food delivery) to avoid going to the store with the little ones and because the parents prefer to spend that time with their kids. The range of age of the adults will be between 30-50 and children's age range will be 2-10 years old.

What do you have in common with the customer avatar?

I feel identified with the family because I am close to my family. I grew up with my parents and 2 sisters we love spent time together and we are Disney fans, so we watched all the movies together. My sisters and I love cookies and learned how to bake them was even more fun. I do not think is a coincidence because usually, customers buy in places where they can feel identified, so maybe at the time of creating this idea I was thinking in families especially because this would be a family business.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Valeria, I think your assessment of your prototypical customer was spot on. I agree that families would be the perfect target for you. I liked how your family experiences and your prototypical customer experiences all lined up, so you know what they would want, and how they want it. Perfect way to navigate to appeal to your target consumers.

    ReplyDelete