Monday, May 25, 2020

8A – Solving The Problem

Opportunity

The opportunity that I see is that people lack baking skills or the lack of time to do some homemade baking products. People usually have some bake products at homes such as bread, cookies, cupcakes, or cakes. However, since they don't have time to bake or they don't know how to bake they buy these products at the store that usually do not taste the same as the homemade version.

Product/Service

Since my family and I have demonstrated that we have baking skills and that we make good baking products, my idea is to open a small delivery bakery service. In this bakery people would have the opportunity to get products such as different kinds of bread,  different kinds of cookies, brownies, cakes, and many other products. Moreover, they just would have to communicate with us and order the products of their preferences, and the product will be delivered to the customer's location. These baked products will 100% homemade and fresh since nothing will be frozen or pre-made.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Valeria. I like the idea of your business. I do not know of any bakeries that deliver- unless you have an Instacart person picking up and delivering from a Publix bakery or some other grocery store. Make sure you differentiate your business from that. Would it be a full day delivery service or only certain hours of the day?
    -Carrie Steinolfson

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Valeria, after reading through your response for this assignment, I think your solution really works. I personally know many people around my age who either don't know how or don't have the time to practice baking so the opportunity is solid. As for your solution, one aspect that I really like is that you plan on doing a delivery service. Nowadays for almost every store you can have your food delivered one way or another to your house, and you obviously noticed that so you decided to do it as well.

    ReplyDelete