Monday, June 1, 2020

10A – Elevator Pitch No. 1

Click the link bellow

Elevator Pitch No.1

5 comments:

  1. Hi Valeria,
    I really liked that you began your elevator pitch with questions for the audience. It is smart to instantly engage them. I agree that products in grocery stores are sometimes not very fresh. I think it is very cool that you are creating this business with your family! You spoke with a lot of passion and I can tell that this business means a lot to you. My only recommendation for next time is to not include your name at the beginning. It is not necessary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Valeria,
    I enjoyed listening to your pitch, I feel like you had a lot of enthusiasm in selling your bakery product. Since, you are proposing a family business, I’m sure you would have great success among the local people in your area as people prefer local business over large chains. The freshness of the product is also preserved when the goods are made locally than exported. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Valeria. You did a great job engaging the audience. I like how you discussed all of the items you would be selling and how you kept emphasizing the word "fresh". In addition, the way you added in that there was no preservatives in your products was great as well. It's obvious that your main focus is home-baked and fresh. Those should be your two main focal points along with your delivery service. Great job! -Carrie Steinolfson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Valeria, right from the start I think you did a great job to get the audiences attention by asking questions that everyone has experienced when going to the store for some sweets. You explained your service very well, emphasizing the homemade part that your business would provide, and how the mainstream brands could not. You also gave a great rundown of the different products that your business provides and how it works.

    ReplyDelete